tomorrow became today, came and went, then became yesterday!
Sorry , I've been flat out with wrapping and delivering goods for posting and buying new stuff from my suppliers.
Got to keep the stock churning, and the cash rolling in.
However I am now going to tell you about a few thing that are really important when it comes to Listing Items On Ebay.
Heres a list a pointers and then I'll go into each one separately.
- Write A Good Title
- Take a Good Photograph (or a few)
- Be Complete and Honest in Your Copy
- Include your Terms and Conditions
- Make all Costs such as Postage+Packing (Shipping and Handling) Clear In Advance.
- Include Contact Details For Enquiries.
Take a couple of minutes to think about each of those while I go and make a coffee,(why don't you do the same?Go on treat yourself!)