Friday, February 24, 2006

Listing Items On Ebay - Tips you may not know!

Firstly, my apologies to anyone waiting to hear about my listing techniques.
tomorrow became today, came and went, then became yesterday!
Sorry , I've been flat out with wrapping and delivering goods for posting and buying new stuff from my suppliers.
Got to keep the stock churning, and the cash rolling in.
However I am now going to tell you about a few thing that are really important when it comes to Listing Items On Ebay.
Heres a list a pointers and then I'll go into each one separately.


  1. Write A Good Title
  2. Take a Good Photograph (or a few)
  3. Be Complete and Honest in Your Copy
  4. Include your Terms and Conditions
  5. Make all Costs such as Postage+Packing (Shipping and Handling) Clear In Advance.
  6. Include Contact Details For Enquiries.

Take a couple of minutes to think about each of those while I go and make a coffee,(why don't you do the same?Go on treat yourself!)